What to Expect
The only thing predictable about the NFL and Fantasy Football is that it is unpredictable…or at least to the average FF owner.
Read More »
2013 Live Draft RadioLive analysis during the first two hours of the 2013 NFL Draft.
- Michael Vick: I'm faster than RG3, Colin Kaepernick
- Michael Crabtree's spot on 49ers an open competition
- Jim Harbaugh: Marc Trestman great for Chicago Bears
- DeAndre Hopkins behind Texans' second-year WRs
- Brett Favre settles suit connected to alleged racy texts
- Titus Young facing three more charges related to burglary arrest
- Mike Williams signs with CFL's Toronto Argonauts
- Sean Payton 'cut,' 'ripped' at New Orleans Saints OTAs
Subscribe to the Fantasy Professor's Season Pass for $14.95 to gain access to all website content for the Entire 2012 NFL season.Click Here to Sign Up
Meet the Staff
- Check our first take at the "Top 10 Fantasy Football Stories Heading Into The 2013 Season" at http://t.co/iY0cBQHZ6R. Is you choice there? 13 hours ago
- Poorest draft grades for Cowboys, Bears, Seahawks and Jets.....love Michael but already have Lynch/Turban.....Cowboys reach for Frederick 4 weeks ago
The only thing predictable about the NFL and Fantasy Football is that it is unpredictable……….or at least to the average FF owner. The difference between the typical player and the champion. Sure, any team can beat any other team on any given Sunday and any fantasy stud can “lay an egg” when you least expect him to. But, the goal of this service is to minimize those surprises and to make you better equipped to win your league. There are some good fantasy football information services out there, but something is missing too. This site is all about filling that gap and giving the fantasy football owner more than just information and projections. You need the tools to really take your game to the next level (and then the next…and next). Let this be the last season you leave your fantasy football fortunes too much in the hands of lady luck. Welcome to the fantasy professor!
Let’s break down what you will find on TFP site.
1. Rankings – always up to date and will prove to be the most accurate on the web. We have our Consistent Point Producer (CPR) rankings and calculator which is a copyrighted original formula of The Fantasy Professor and the best fantasy stat in the industry. This is also the place for weekly rankings to know who to start each week of the season.
2. Strategy – the best content on the web when it comes to drafting, trading, setting your lineup and those hard core dynasty players.
3. Player Analysis – all of our favorite “players to watch” broken down by teams, rookies, veterans and those all important sleepers. During the season, we post all waiver wire pick-ups here as well as players to trade and trade for.
4. The Training Room – this is the staff’s general “hot topic” fantasy football blog as well as “Making the Grade” where we debate the most important player controversies facing fantasy owners today. This is also a place for you to express your opinions in the Guest Lecturer’s Blog.
5. NFL News – here is your “one stop shop” for any piece of current NFL news out there. This site is not about pouring out tons of information for you. This is where you can see everything going on in the NFL today and pick what is important to you.
6. About – a little bit about me, The Fantasy Professor, and Scott Stanley. This is also the place to read any of our policies as well as to contact us directly and become a member of The Fantasy Professor extended family.
- Top 10 Fantasy Stories Heading Into The 2013 Season
- NFL Draft – Live Radio Show
- 2013 Rookie “Fab 5″
- Big Moves for NFC West Rivals
- Stanley 2013 Fantasy Preview: NFC South
- Stanley’s 2013 Fantasy Preview: NFC West
- Stanley’s 2013 Fantasy Preview: NFC East
- Stanley’s 2013 Fantasy Preview: AFC West
- Breakout Players for 2013: Part I
- Stanley’s 2013 Fantasy Preview: AFC South